I'm a Machine Learning & AI enthusiast with the dream of giving my small contribution to the quest for intelligence. My research topics include Entity Resolution, Link Prediction, and Semantic Parsing for Question Answering, with a particular focus on Linked Data and the Semantic Web.
- MEX Vocabulary – A Light-Weight Interchange Format for Machine Learning Experiments
- Neural SPARQL Machines – Translating natural language into machine language for data access.
- LIMES – LInk discovery framework for MEtric Spaces
- LinkingLOD – interlinking knowledge bases
- Rocker – A Refinement Operator for Key Discovery