I am a researcher at the Leipzig University of Applied Sciences (HTWK). I work on Natural Language Processing (NLP) focusing on Question Answering and Semantic Search systems. I am also an active member of the Semantic and NLP academic community participating as a reviewer in conferences and working groups such as AAAI (Conference on Artificial Intelligence) and QALD (Open Challenge on Question Answering over Linked Data) as well as publishing several peer-reviewed publications in the area.
- DBtrends – Evaluating Ranking functions on RDF data sets
- KBox – Distributing Ready-to-Query RDF Knowledge Graphs
- Neural SPARQL Machines – Translating natural language into machine language for data access.
- openQA – Open Question Answering Framework
- PCP on Web – Professorial Career Patterns of the Early Modern History
- RDFSlice – Large-scale RDF Dataset Slicing
- SMART – A Semantic Search Engine