I am a Linked Data Expert @eccenca and Project Manager at the Leipzig University of Applied Sciences (HTWK) working on Natural Language Processing (NLP) focusing on Question Answering, Semantic Search systems, Data Management, and Digital Twins for large enterprises.
I have 10+ years of experience in software engineering, project management, and designing innovative solutions.
- (Co-)inventor of Neural SPARQL Machines (NSpM) and Data Dependency Management
- Member of the W3C Reconciliation and Machine Learning Schema working groups
- Founder of W3C SPARQL Protocol and RDF Query Language for Machine Learning (SPARQL-ML) working group
- Awarded for the best European method for fact validation (3rd Global) at WSDM World Cup 2017
- Contributing to shaping the Semantic and NLP fields by providing expert services as a reviewer and/or chair in conferences and working groups such as AAAI (Conference on Artificial Intelligence), ICSC (International Conference on Semantic Computing) and QALD (Open Challenge on Question Answering over Linked Data)
- (Co-)authored over 40 peer-reviewed publications in international journals, conferences, and workshops
- Mentor of Google Summer of Code
- Over a dozen talks at Companies, Events, and Conferences