I am an AKSW founding member, former head of the Emergent Semantics research group and now associated AKSW member and Head of Development at eccenca GmbH.
I am interested in students who want to work in the Semantic Web in business context.
I provide supervision of bachelor and master thesis, practical work courses as well as student working contracts.
Feel free to drop me a note if you are interested working with me and eccenca GmbH.
My research interests are:
- Distributed Semantic Social as well as Business Networks
- Security / trust / privacy in the Semantic Web
- Basic Web information technologies (Web data integration, personalization techniques, architecture of Web information systems)
- Semantic Web infrastructure and languages (query, rule and update languages)
- Semantic Web applications
- LDAP 2 SPARQL – Accessing RDF Knowledge Bases via LDAP Clients
- LEDS – Linked Enterprise Data Services
- Semantic Pingback – Adding a social dimension to the Linked Data Web
- Xturtle – an eclipse / Xtext2 based editor for RDF/Turtle files
- 5. Leipziger Semantic Web Tag (LSWT2013) – Von Big Data zu Smart Data
- aksw.org – a linked data driven web page rendered by OntoWiki site extension
- DSSN – towards a global Distributed Semantic Social Network
- Erfurt – PHP5 / Zend based Semantic Web API for Social Semantic Software
- KeyNode.js – Next level web presentations
- LE4SW – Regional Technology Platform of Social Semantic Collaboration
- LOD2 – Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data
- Mobile Social Semantic Web – weaving a distributed, semantic social network for mobile users
- OntoWiki – a tool providing support for agile, distributed knowledge engineering scenarios
- OntoWiki Mobile – Knowledge Management in your Pocket
- OntoWiki.eu – Social Semantic Collaboration for EKM, E-Learning & E-Tourism
- RDFauthor – is an editing solution for distributed and syndicated structured content on the World Wide Web
- Semantic LDAP – Bringing together LDAP and the Semantic Web
- SoftWiki – Semantics- and Community-Based Requirements Engineering
- Triplify – provides a building block for the 'semantification' of Web applications
- Xodx – A basic DSSN node implementation
- xOperator – combines advantages of social network websites with instant messaging