Nadine has been working as a project manager for AKSW since 2009. She is responsible for the legal, financial and administrative management of the more than 30 research projects of which AKSW has been a part of. In particular, she has been the project manager for large-scale EC projects at the Department of Computer Science of Leipzig University, at the university’s adjunct Institute of Applied Informatics (e.V.) and at the Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems. In addition, she leads the management and controlling of all contractual research carried out at AKSW.
- ALIGNED – Aligned, Quality-centric Software and Data Engineering
- BDE – Big Data Europe
- DIESEL – Distributed Search in Large Enterprise Data
- GEISER – Von Sensordaten zu internetbasierten Geo-Services
- HOBBIT – Holistic Benchmarking of Big Linked Data
- LEDS – Linked Enterprise Data Services
- LinkingLOD – interlinking knowledge bases
- QAMEL – Question Answering on Mobil Devices
- SAKE – With RDF and Machine Learning Getting Results Faster
- SlideWiki.eu – Large-scale pilots for collaborative OpenCourseWare authoring, multiplatform delivery and Learning Analytics.
- SLIPO – Scalable Linking and Integration of Big POI data
- Smart Data Web – Creation of an industry knowledge base for the German industry.
- BIG – Big Data Public Private Forum
- BioASQ – a challenge on large-scale biomedical semantic indexing and question answering
- FREME – Open Framework of E-services for Multilingual and Semantic Enrichment of Digital Content
- GeoKnow – Making the Web an Exploratory for Geospatial Knowledge
- GOLD – Generating Ontologies from Linked Data
- LATC – LOD Around-the-Clock
- LIDER – Linked Data as an enabler of cross-media and multilingual content analytics for enterprises across Europe
- LOD2 – Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data