I am a researcher from the Leipzig University of Applied Sciences (HTWK). I worked for six years in one of the largest South America research laboratories, Tecgraf, focusing mostly on designing and developing Geographic Information Systems. During this period, I participated in several projects, among others in the Cooperative development of open source libraries, such as Geotools and TerraLib in partnership with the Spatial Research Institute (INPE). Since 2013, I am working on Natural Language Processing (NLP) focusing on Question Answering and Semantic Search systems. I am also an active member of the Semantic and NLP academic community participating as a reviewer in conferences and working groups such as AAAI (Conference on Artificial Intelligence) and QALD (Open Challenge on Question Answering over Linked Data) as well as publishing several peer-reviewed publications in the area.
- DBtrends – Evaluating Ranking functions on RDF data sets
- KBox – Distributing Ready-to-Query RDF Knowledge Graphs
- Neural SPARQL Machines – Translating natural language for question answering.
- openQA – Open Question Answering Framework
- PCP on Web – Professorial Career Patterns of the Early Modern History
- RDFSlice – Large-scale RDF Dataset Slicing
- SMART – A Semantic Search Engine