QUETSAL is an upcoming SPARQL endpoint federation suit which will integrate HiBISCUS, DAW, and CostFed.
Following are the relevant AKSW projects to QUETSAL.
- HiBISCuS- A hypergraph based source selection for SPARQL endpoints federation.
- DAW- DAW: Duplicate-AWare Federated Query Processing over the Web of Data
- CostFed- CostFed: Cost-Based Query Optimization for SPARQL Endpoint Federation
- TopFed- Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) tailored federated query processing and linking to Linked Open Data (LOD) Cloud.
- LargeRDFBench- A billion triples benchmark for SPARQL Endpoint Federation.